|Übersicht | Verein | Ausstellungen | Anfahrt | Impressum | Shop ||
Jim Harris ++ 2005 Baruther Salon
1) What do you need to paint?
2) Do you always paint at the same place?
3) When do you paint?
4) Do you paint differently in wintertimes than in summertimes?
5) Do you paint during the night?
6) Do you listen to the radio while you paint?
7) How much time do you spend on a painting?
8) How do you choose the subjects of your paintings?
9) What is your most frequent subject?
10) Do you paint your subject lookingg at it directly(plain air), or do you use a picture of it?
11) Ho much of the intermediate picture / the original subject is recognizable in the completed painting?
10) Do you want your specific gestures to show in your paintings?
11) Do you struggle with paint / color?
12) When is a painting finished?
13) Are there any paintings on the walls of your appartment? Do you ever buy paintings or swap with other artists?
14) Is there a statement / a quote on painting that is important to you?